- You have the right to complain about the service you receive if you are unhappy with any aspect of it.
- You have the right to expect that complaints will be seriously and sensitively investigated and that confidentiality will be maintained.
- You have the right, after making a complaint, to continue to access the services provided at Karinya without fear of future prejudice.
Things to Consider
Things to consider when making a complaint:
- When did the incident happen?
- Who was the worker involved?
The nature of the complaint:
- What happened?
- What had you expected to happen?
- What would you like to see happen now?
How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint or grievance about the service you received at Karinya or about a specific worker at Karinya,
You have the right to:
Contact the worker concerned, or
Express your concerns in writing to the Management Committee.
You also have the right to:
Have a support person of your choice with you at any time during the grievance procedure. If you feel the problem is still unresolved you may wish to meet with members of the Management Committee.
How to contact us
Workers can be contacted:
Mail: P.O Box 358 Kings Meadows 7249
Phone: (03) 6331 0774
Mobile: 0407 557 410
If you would prefer that no-one who works at Karinya deals with your complaint you may contact someone from the Management Committee. You can do this by writing to them at the above address, please address the envelope, Attention to the Management Committee — Confidential.