- Emergency services (000): Police, fire, ambulance.
- Ask Izzy: Search for services in your location such as: housing, food, clothes, domestic violence help, shelters, health, Centrelink, money, counselling, legal, life skills, facilities, Wi-Fi, phone charging bays and lots more.
- Housing Connect is a one stop shop for all housing needs. Business hours: 6333 3038. After-hours/weekends: 1800 800 588.
- Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800) is a free, private and confidential, telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25.
- Lifeline (13 11 14): 24 hour telephone call support.
- Headspace (6335 3100): Health and wellbeing support for ages 12-24 years.
- Mental Health Hotline (1800 332 388): 24/7 central point of entry into mental health services for Tasmania.
- Laurel House (6334 2740): North and North-West Sexual Assault Support Service.
- Safe At Home (1800 633 937): Family Violence Referral Service.
- Strong Families, Safe Kids (1800 000 123): First point of contact for child well being and safety.